Glue script works well enough, but is not ideal. This hackweek I'll integrate glue script or its functionality into GitLab CI pipeline.
- if possible/meaningful provide ci-gate script functionality in
- what does not fit in
.gitlab-ci.ymlprovide in custom gitlab CI runner
Our CI infrastructure consists of 3 parts:
- GitLab - project is hosted there
- Open Build Service - using source services for package building
- OpenQA - complete stack testing
There was no integration between gitlab and obs, openQA thus we needed to hack our own glue. This glue script provides http server which GitLab can access by using webhook and communicates with OBS and OpenQA API. So far so good.
What is lacking is reporting back results of build and test run and the configurability is not as good, feels more like hack.
Tasks for this hackweek:
- report build results back
- report test results back (this can take up to 2h)
- improve/create configuration possibilities to allow use for different projects
- package it
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 16 Hack Week 17
This project is one of its kind!