The idea of this project is to produce some short videos/screencasts, maximum 5 minutes, where you show some cool feature from some of our projects/products.
The video needs to be concrete, trying to hit just one particular topic, in order to make them easily to consume by a viewer.
The idea is to publish those recordings somewhere, so people can access them.
Goal for this Hackweek
These are some ideas for this hackweek:
- Interacting with Uyuni API using Python
- How to apply an Ansible playbook using Salt
- Debugging a Python process with "py-spy"
Agenda for Hackweek day-1 (Mon. March 22nd):
- Meet the participants in this HW project: 10:00 CET: https://meet.opensuse.org/HackWeekCreateCoolVideos
- Collect ideas for videos, prepare the scripts, choose software to use, etc.
More information soon.
This project is part of:
Hack Week 20