For events like engineering summit or hackweeks, it would be nice to have a SUSE instance of workadventu.re, and have our own maps, wired with (open)SUSE's jitsi!
I am looking for folks willing to help on those 3 teams:
- Hosting workadventure (before and seeing it how it scales during hackweek)
- Integrating with our other tools (rocket chat, jitsi)
- Building maps.
What does it involve:
- contribute to workadventu.re upstream code (fixing self-hosting issues first, improving features like "interactions", management API, documentation)
- integrate with different teams at SUSE to make it official
- build maps using tiled
- Enjoy the workadventure instance at SUSE!
We are syncing on rocket chat, channel #workadventure-at-suse. Don't hesitate to join us!
The idea for this project would be to prepare the hackweek by working on the hosting and the maps, then see how it scales during hackweek. We'll need your help not only to build but also to TEST and USE it during hackweek. Have fun with us!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 20
This is mostly a learning activity for myself, ...
![Kubernetes API caching layer according to Sta...
[comment]: # Harvester does not officially come...