It's time to learn a bit more about best practices in service management organization. This includes especially Service Level Agreements and the creation of a Service Catalog.
Goal for this Hackweek
- read the book about the IT-Servicekatalog
- Check other documentation
- research, if there are already good implementations of a service catalog (like, for example, here)
- check, if there is an existing Open Source project (like Open Service Catalog Manager?) and if it fulfills the requirements
- finally: refresh my ITIL knowledge ;-)
This project is part of:
Hack Week 21
This project is one of its kind!