During the past CSM we came up with a proof of concept and Hack Week 14 looks like the perfect scenario to develop it further.
We plan to:
- Add support for retrieving/re-using authentication keys (done)
- Support master-less operation (done)
- Improve user's feedback (done)
- Discuss about possible integration with SUMA (done)
- Add Ansible/Chef support (currently only Salt and Puppet are supported)
- We have a working proof of concept with support for Salt and Puppet. ** Support master-less and client/master operation ** Realtime user's feedback ** Retrieve authentication keys (support the same schemes used by AutoYaST when retrieving the profile).
- More information is available in this blog post
- Improve error handling
- More tests. It would be nice to have some integration tests in place.
- Ask for feedback.
This project is part of:
Hack Week 14