The idea is to create a fantastic robotic SUSE pet using cheap materials. It will be moved with you remote control of your TV. After building the prototype the schemes and Arduino code will be delivered for everyone to try building it at home.
The desired goals are:
- Some movement (bah!, this is easy!)
- Head movement (+1)
- Tail movement (Advanced level)
- Walk (Master level)
- A SUSE pet
- Mini servos
- Arduino Mini
- Infrared sensor
- A battery
- Some wood/plastic for the skeleton
- Other materials you can find at home
- Study the possibilities and movements
- Build the initial skeleton with some servos
- Create minimal code to acquire remote commands and move the servos
- Try to achieve Master level
- Add the appropriate case.
- Create the documentation and publish it
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 16
This project is one of its kind!