To track tasks and organize agenda, you can use some web app like Trello, or Notion. But you probably will need to subscribe to a plan. And your data ... Don't know where they go. I didn't find an opensource project that create a kind of app that can be run as a desktop app from our favorite distribution.
Create from scratch an App to track tasks like a todo app, as it is done in Trello. Have a calendar to track what we have done when. Have a resume of the week. App should be ran as a desktop linux app, can be also an Android App and a web app, and for fist version keep data locally.
List of features
- Dashboards as home page to get a short list of todo task, with a view on the Calendar and print the local weather, date, etc...
- Page with list of tasks arranged in a tab "todo", "In Progress", "to verify", "Done".
- Have a calendar automatically fill with update of tasks.
Technologies to use
- The UI could be wrote in Dart using the framework Flutter. In one source code, can build a linux destop app, android and web app.
- Database in a flutter's library (objectbox)
Goal for this Hackweek
- Learn about new language Flutter
- Create a MVP1 (Minimal Viable Product) implemented basics features
- Basic UI of the Dasboard, task, agenda pages
- Get Weather Data from openweather API
- Use CleanArchitecture in the code
- Build the MVP1 in OBS
This project is part of:
Hack Week 23