With this project I would like to refresh/update the confluence documentation describing how SUSE Manager maintenance works and how to process a SUSE Manager update round.
Goal for this Hackweek
- Update the SUSE Manager maintenance confluence pages
- provide the initial overview to SUSE Manager maintenance for new hires
- describe how to process a SUSE Manager maintenance round
- highlight critical steps and peculiarities of SUSE Manager maintenance
- describe the internal maintsec-tools available for processing SUSE Manager maintenance
- link planned gitlab issues for improving the automation behind SUSE Manager maintenance
If you are interest to contribute, feel free to reach out (@deneb_alpha).
This project is part of:
Hack Week 21
[comment]: # (Please use the project descriptio...
Uyuni is the upstream...
Now that Uyuni proxy ...
I would like to learn...
The Uyuni doc require...