The aim of this hackweek project is to improve the utility "cfg2html" so that it is even more usable under SLES and perhaps also under Rancher.
cfg2html (see also https://github.com/cfg2html/cfg2html) itself is a very mature utility for collecting and documenting information of an operating system like Linux, AIX, HP-UX and others.
Goal for this Hackweek
The aim is to extend cfg2html
- for SLES and SLES-for-SAP apps, high availability
- Improve code for MicroOS 5.x, SUMA, Edge and k8s environments
- fix shellbeauity warnings
- possibly add more plugins
- SUMA/Salt integration to collect.
Required skills: Bash, shell script and the SUSE products mentioned.
No Hackers yet
This project is part of:
Hack Week 21
This project is one of its kind!