rvm and helps you to switch between different ruby versions on your openSUSE installation.
It's developing on github in hennevogel/orr.
- info show information for current ruby ✓
- search show available ruby versions ✓
- use setup current shell to use a specific ruby version ✓
- list show currently installed versions ✓
- implode removes all ruby installations (except the default one), removes orr and all other traces
- do runs a named ruby file against specified and/or all rubies
- install install one or many ruby versions ✓
- upgrade install new ruby, copy gems, make gems pristine, remove old ruby
- reinstall remove ruby, install it, make gems pristine
- uninstall, remove uninstall one or many ruby versions ✓
No Hackers yet
This project is part of:
Hack Week 16 Hack Week 17
TL;DR: I'd like to have som...
In this project I would...
RPMs with reflinkable...
[comment]: # Harvester does not officially come...
SUSE IT needs help fr...
Create a PoC for a mo...