In order to aid loading openSUSE installation and Live images on USB sticks we have a little GUI program called imagewriter. It's a bit dated so Fabian started a newer one with better UI suitable for touch screen that offers the available images on demand, store images offline for conferences and fairs etc: https://github.com/openSUSE/imagewriter2
It's written in C++ with Qt and still needs some work to be production ready:
- package it as imagewriter2 and get into the Distro
- add command line parameters
- improve the UI, possibly matching the style of softwareo.o
- better visualization of progress bars, add cancel buttons etc.
- some nice UI to prime and manage the cache for preparing conferences
No Hackers yet
This project is part of:
Hack Week 17 Hack Week 20
I'm running a simple home mirror, but I managed...
For quite some time I a...