- When we have clear idea to do something we could do month work in a week.
- Focus on my own testsuite limit my idea during solve tasks and getting hard to improve my testsuite, learn from others to open the gate which didn't noticed before.
- Also I'm not familiar with others testsuite makes me less to join code review, touch those unread test code could help on that.
- Find more good idea.
- my personal plan is:
- Look into each job group setting in osd.
- Look into tests in os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/tests
- Look into updates in https://github.com/SUSE/qa-testsuites.git
- Look into what's up in ltp
- Create some tasks by input. Start to contribute if possible.
This project is one of its kind!