RISC-V boot deep dive (Boot FLOW from 0 to Linux Kernel)
Make RISC-V boot like rest of industry U-boot for embedded, UEFI for consumer and servers
Deep dive on RISC-V boot flow started from openSBI.
- Mode switching (U/S/H/M), SBI calls, platform ops .. , etc.
- Embedded boot sprawl: U-boot vs edk2/uEFI with GRUB2
The latest code base of OpenSBI follow-up.
EDKII (edk2) support status on RISC-V: uEFI support to run GRUB2 or load kernel directly as EFI STUB
Trace RISC-V’s efistub implementation in LINUX.
RISC-V ISA study.
- An introduction to the RISCV Architecture
- OpenSBI on github
- RISC-V OpenSBI Deep Dive (pdf 2019)
- An Introduction to RISC-V Boot Flow (pdf 2019)
- RISC-V Boot flow: What's next ? (FOSSDEM 2020)
- EDK2 UEFI on RISC-V (FOSDEM 2021)
- kernel.org - RISC-V efistub lib (.c)
- kernel.org - RISC-V Runtime (.c)
- kernel.org - RISC-V sbi calls on cpu ops (.c)
What was done for ARM in past ?
Linux kernel EFI boot Stub
Soft RISC-V by QEMU
Embedded Linux Boot Process
This project is part of:
Hack Week 20
Avahi Integration and Network Connection
Scope of this project...
Join the Gitter channel! [https://gitter.im/uy...
Implement a checksum ...
Lesser on the coding s...