Currently not published outside of company (that would be also one of the goals).
Check README.md of md2jira for example usage
Generally speaking there is a tool which processes markdown file(s) and is able to create "robust" series of Epics with tasks and sub-tasks with well defined relations, and integration with schedule.
One of the pain-points is that SLE Release management creates these tasks for all milestones in advance and back-porting of changes is nearly impossible, at least not without human error.
- Ability to detect matching Tasks based on specified product. Each Epic should have Product and target milestone.
- Update due-dates for open tasks
- Update summary or description of open tasks.
- Add a new task to Epic which is still open (Removal of task is unwanted, we'll more likely reject the task instead)
- Place tool + library on github, make sure anything SUSE specific is just matter of a configuration.
- Build it in OBS
- A project avatar would be nice!
Extra: update issue links (Blocks/Implements) on markdown change
This project is one of its kind!