This is quite new to me but as I want to understand ARM and its boot process better here is the deal:
- want to make a raspberry pi boot in less than 3 seconds with SUSE packages only
- after boot you want to be able to actually do something(I know, but lets see what the "something" can actually be) with the booted environment (so not a completely useless brick).
- own rpi kit
- rpi4 - in my case
- microSD card - using microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I U1 A1
- power supply - using Argon USB-C 5,25V⎓3,5A
- microHDMI/HDMI cable
- usb keyboard
- RGB LCD HAT with display
- M.2 NVMe SSD with expansion board
- heatsinks, coolings etc
No Hackers yet
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 20
This project is one of its kind!