Live audio tools could use some work in openSUSE and are fun to play with.
Finally many of these tools are making it into tumbleweed (And Leap 15.3) especially Cadence.
- Write a guide to configuring Jack with Cadence.
- Work out how to store and reload configurations, For example in a Video call I normally run my mic through a compressor, desser and noise gate using calf followed by 2 instances of jack mixer so I can control what I and people in the call here.
- Look at other audio related programs that could be packaged or improved.
From a older hackweek:
- Many Live Audio tools Live in a devel project and are slightly out of date and not pushed to openSUSE Releases.
- List to come.
- SUSE Studio image with everything (mostly jack) configured out of the box.
- Deploy image to whatever development boards are lying around and create a guitar muti-fx / amp simulator pedal.
- Setup walk throughs Videos and Demonstrations.
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 14 Hack Week 15 Hack Week 16 Hack Week 20
This project is one of its kind!