Now I'll make an attempt to teach the Linux Tux how to party as well and join parrot, geeko and the rest of the gang.
- teach Tux to party by converting the static Tux image into an emoji-like animated gif
- add the typical Party Parrot colors
- artifacts should go into GitHub and finally contributed upstream
- Gimp and friends
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tux_(mascot) (one of the pics from there)
- https://github.com/rsimai/hackweek23 (my repo)
- https://github.com/jmhobbs/cultofthepartyparrot.com (the Parrot's upstream repo)
This project is part of:
Hack Week 23
Join the Gitter channel! [https://gitter.im/uy...
The Linux Test Projec...
Avahi Integration and Network Connection
Implement a checksum ...
Scope of this project...