The following improvements for kanku are planned:
Use HTML5 Desktop Notification to give user direct feedback.
Implement force_worker attribute for jobs triggered in WebUI
This is useful if you need a long term testing/development VM, and you would like to force the VM on a specific worker
Prioritize triggered over scheduled jobs
- The dispatcher should work on triggered jobs first
- Jobs triggered by the webUI should have the highest priority as a user is waiting for results
- Jobs triggered by the new triggerd should have higher priority than scheduled jobs as scheduled jobs might test already tested packages
- scheduled jobs have lower priority as they do not reflect a current event
- ATM this function is only a stub. It would be needed to avoid false positives because of missing resources on workers with less resources
Implement a status page for the dispatcher/scheduler/worker/triggerd processes
- e.g. A ping to all workers
- login redirects to non existent site
- 404 is only JSON when redirected wrong on login
- More Testcases
This project is one of its kind!
Be the first to comment!