One day in the past, a relative young geek met Wezterm terminal emulator in a wood or rusty repos. At that time he was used to drive a Win10 machine for work and a Linux shiny supercar for fun and Wezterm fit on both. So after few year the geek realize now that he should gives back to Mr. Wez something. But the geek is far to be a skilled Rustacean...
Goal for this Hackweek
- Create some openQA needle based tests for Wezterm
- Have the chance to go through all the exhaustive Wezterm documentation and eventually contribute to it issues
- give back to Mr. Wez for his terminal
- learn more about the lua wezterm configuration to improve my terminal configuration
- learn more about openQA
- get exposed to rust, lua, perl
A mini blog of all the failure and success : opensuse.hackweek.2022
Get in touch and have fun with many different technology - Jekyll, Liquid, Markdown, bundler, gem and other funny ruby stuff to manage the Github hosted project page. - Perl - openQA (needles and many testapi)
This project is part of:
Hack Week 21
As I do not work as a d...
[comment]: # (Please use the project descriptio...
zypp-gui is a gui tool to update the system and...
Crev  is a collabo...
The project is about ge...
The PostgreSQL database implement...