There are lots of interesting presentations happening all throughout SUSE on all manner of subjects. Presenters have found all kinds of creative ways to showcase their content using different shapes, templates, and other tools to convey important information. If you're looking to start a new presentation, the current slide templates are great to get started with but often time presenters have to look elsewhere for design inspiration. The goal of this project is to create a centralized "extended catalog" of Powerpoint and Impress templates, as a compliment to the existing templates, and make them available to SUSE employees through ImageRelay, that can serve as inspiration and templates for those looking to create rich and complex presentations based on examples built by fellow SUSE employees.
Goal for this Hackweek
- Generate a set of extended "use cases"
- Build a list of slides and templates that cover those use cases
- Get sign-off/approvel from the Brand Team
- Publish them to Image Relay and make an announcement about it
- Someone from the brand team to help build/approve the submitted templates
- People from all areas of SUSE who have ideas, use cases, and existing templates/slides to share
Special thanks to the Brand Team for their support of this project!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 21