Main goal is to take a step back from work related areas and do something creative and relaxing. In my free time I occasionally do digital paintings/drawings where I usually try to use free and opensource software: Painting: Krita Capturing progress as video: OBS Video editing: Kdenlive
Goal for this Hackweek
- mindfulness: take a step back, put some music on, chill and relax :)
- create a digital painting(s) until my hand falls off
- optionally capture progress as a video, maybe only still key frames during the progress
- create a simple unobtrusive wallpaper (probably 1080p)
- use chameleons as motives
- try to use SUSE based color scheme?
- ignore everything and draw whatever you want/comes to your mind. :)
This project is one of its kind!