1. A tool to review SLEPerf dashboard results
- continue efforts on improving automatically updating dashboard comments script without less human resource
- add support results review and highlight issues or improvement that need human further look into
- create a more common template and easy to use to summarize milestone quality
2. A design of a tool to collect information source and define proper tags
- efforts on redmine & confluence & jira & bugzilla & outlook APIs & MS todo APIs
- finish these tools basic APIs learning and hands-on
- create prototype of such APIs usage for POC
- create proper tags
- create a design of the tool to collecting info and transfer to tasks
- input: progress & confluence & jira & bugzilla & outlook emails
- input: my local notes
- output: MS todo, automatically transfer input info with proper tag and create task with descritpion
Goal for this Hackweek
- for tool to review SLEPerf dashboard, make the prototype with 2 new support
- for info tool, only start draft of design, learning APIs is a first step.
https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/rest_api https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/rest/get-started https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/confluence-server-rest-api/ https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/rest-apis/ https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/resources/todo-overview?view=graph-rest-1.0 https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugzilla:REST_API
No Hackers yet
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 20
This project is one of its kind!