Create a JS library to get the output openQA logs (autoinst-log) and
- Parse and create a in memory queryable database
- Provide query tools (such as filter by severity level, from/to, contains, type of log line, ...)
- Beautify the logs
- Should be easily integrated in the openQA UI
- Based on the Anton's ideas https://hackweek.suse.com/20/projects/openqa-log-reader-slash-openqa-graphical-client
- Based on lnav experience (https://confluence.suse.com/x/KgAcKg)
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 20
This project is one of its kind!