A Nextcloud installation with access from the outside might cover a lot of needs from development. Especially (not limited, but sometimes mentioned in conversations):
- file access (even for anonymous users, if wanted)
- simple Trello replacement (via deck or task plugin)
- Jangouts replacement (via talk)
- basic integration of Email (imap.suse.de)
- Diagrams (via DrawIO integration)
All of this, together with openID, LDAP and/or even two factor authentication should provide a real benefit for SUSE R&D.
No Hackers yet
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 17
This project is one of its kind!