I have a Linux Powered Robot ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMz01IRAgZI&t=1s ) Currrently it uses an odroid C1 a very old version of tumbleweed and uses old python that may need porting.
Goal for this Hackweek
- Get SPI and i2c devices working on a raspberry pi (This is where i've got stuck last time).
- Get main application running on modern python and make sure deps are in tumbleweed.
- Setup environment to build arduino code again (this was on an old laptop)
- Rebuild android app to drive robot.
- Play with sensors GPS or something else fun
- Documentation on enabling SPI / i2c on Raspberry Pi's (Or someone who can share that knowledge)
- Arduino documentation for openSUSE (Or someone with knowledge).
- Unfortunately much of the rest needs hardware at my house
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 20 Hack Week 21
This project is one of its kind!