Try running openSUSE MicroOS on a home NAS.
MicroOS is immutable system by nature, it is relatively close to a firmware we upload to routers, phones etc. and that might make it suitable for NAS installations too.
Goal for this Hackweek
- Explore benefits and downsides of a NAS running MicroOS
- Report any issues found upstream
- Stretch goals:
- Create patterns to install pre-selected packages
- Explore encryption of home directories
- Automatically run kodi as a service to upgrade nas to HTPC
- Pick several services and run them in containers
- write a blog post: https://microos.opensuse.org/blog/
This project is part of:
Hack Week 22
Hangar is a tool for ...
Idea is to predefin...
[comment]: # (Please use the project descriptio...
I'm running a simple home mirror, but I managed...
MONAI Deploy aims to ...