Develop simple yet powerful Python-based tool for monitoring and analyzing network throughput on a Linux system. This project leverages the capabilities of Python and standard Linux networking tools to provide insights into network bandwidth utilization and help users understand how their network interfaces are performing.In addition, the project includes the integration of Grafana for visualizing and analyzing the collected network throughput data.
Goal for this Hackweek
- Develop a Functional Network Throughput Analyzer.
- Implement Grafana Integration(telegraf).
- User-Friendly Interface .
- Error Handling and Robustness.
- Testing and Validation.
- Project Documentation & future plan.
This project is one of its kind!