Build a smart thermostat using an Adafruit Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 board, a DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor and a 2.4 TFT touch panel.
The requirements are:
- Show current temperature and humidity
- Show current set point and heater status (on / off)
- Weekly schedule, configurable using the TFT and remotely
- Temporal set point override using the TFT and remotely
- Automatic away mode (geofencing)
- Show wifi status, schedule status, away status and current set point overrides
- No dependencies on protocols or cloud services for IoT by third parties.
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 17
This project is one of its kind!