I own a 3D printer / Anet AM8 / and after 1,5y its time to upgrade the electronics, mainly the stock motherboard and get it ready for multi-color printing. Also the time has come where I would like to not only download 3D models from thingiverse but also create or customize the models for my usage.
Plan is to:
- upgrade mainboard to SKR v1.3 with TMC 2208 v3.0 UART drivers, bigger graphic LCD / or MKS TFT /,
- modify and upload Marlin FW to board and calibrate it for the print surface,
- enable M600 command for multi-color printing and test it,
- there are some plugins in OctoPi for Marlin - try them,
- when this all will work fine I want to try also Klipper FW,
- improve 3D modelling skills in Tinkercad.
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 19
This project is one of its kind!