Find where an openQA module is running
- OMM is an open source tool written in go
- It aims to help openQA test developers locate where any perl module has been running in [openqa.suse.de](openqa.suse.de) and [openqa.opensuse.org](openqa.opensuse.org)
- The current state of this project can be seen in github
Goal for this Hackweek
- Provide a tool that allows for more complete verification runs
- Help to track module coverage of tests in openQA
- Learn some go along the way
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 20
This project is one of its kind!