Zero-ish downtime deploy on da cheap!
This project aims to get a 0-ish downtime deployments (very easily achievable with Kubernetes) just using:
- Docker containers
- An nginx reverse proxy (or a load balancer maybe?)
- PostgreSQL server
- gitlab-ci / GH Actions (I've done some work with gitlab-ci already).
- A target VPS for your app to be deployed.
- It should deploy automagically
- It should have an staging and a production environment
- The downtime between swapping the old app and the new app has to be as closest to 0 as possible.
- Only use free stuff.
- Make it work first, then make it secure, and then make it pretty.
This project is part of:
Hack Week 19
A set of utilities to produce a "from scratch" OCI/Docker container using Opensuse/SLE rpms by ldragon
[comment]: # (Please use the project descriptio...
Join the Gitter channel! [https://gitter.im/uy...