****The motivation is create a open source solution, base on this business astronomy products: AZWO Asiair https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/product/asiair-pro Stellar Mate https://www.stellarmate.com/products/get-stellarmate.html
Idea is update packages to lib INDI on opensuse and add all devices supported. And create a image to Rapsberry 3b+ to deploy and automatize a telescope remote control more easily.
Goals are: -> Learning about opensuse package. -> Learning about image create to raspberry, deploy and use aarch64 -> Learning python, INDI use python. -> Test my hardware devices (telescope, cameras,) on this project.
- Downloaded and installed TW imagem on rasp.
- Configured basic services (network, ssh, vnc...)
- Installed Development packages.
- Installed libindi packages ( libindi-1.8.3-1.1.aarch64, libindi-plugins-1.8.3-1.1.aarch64, )
- First tests with Kstars + EKOS => Connecting on Indi server rasp.
- Downloaded source 3Party plugins from Indi project: https://github.com/indilib/indi-3rdparty
- Solve dependencies to compile indi_asi, to support ZWO Producst - Cameras/CCD https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/software-drivers
- Compile and test camera. It's working!!!!! First shot: https://www.flickr.com/photos/martinsmc/49519925383/in/dateposted-public/
- Start learning OBS videos, to create a package to ASI Cameras on Opensuse TW . ....
INDI Library - Project to control astronomy devices, like telescope, cameras, focuser. https://www.indilib.org/
Future: - Create a github projet to maintenance and share opensuse-astronomy project - Contribution to maintain packages in opensuse
This project is one of its kind!