sumaform is a set of terraform modules to deploy SUSE Manager installations originated in Hackweek 14.
One year later, it is used virtually by all SUSE Manager developers daily and in our automated test suites - some consultants and SEs also use it.
As always there are small improvements here and there that, despite not being substantial, still are pretty important since they impact the productivity of many users!
Same goes for internal refactorings to keep debt low.
Some of these efforts are:
- porting to terraform 0.8 and making use of its great new features
- improving user experience: use more meaningful names and conventions, prevent useless errors
- improving performance
- re-evaluating core design choices that impact usability
- add an intelligent program to make package-mirror more efficient
- finalize and merge some great pending contributions
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15
This project is one of its kind!
Be the first to comment!