<pre> A comprehensive do-everything daemon, delivers all of the following features via telephone calls, SMS, email exchange, and web API calls:
- Run shell commands and retrieve result.
- Run WolframAlpha queries and retrieve result.
- Call another telephone number and speak a piece of text.
- Send SMS to another person.
- Post to Twitter time-line.
- Read the latest updates from Twitter home time-line.
- Post Facebook update. </pre>
This Hackweek project aims to expand its capabilities:
Implement a new feature - scrap a web page and return its content, also think about how to navigate among links.
Implement data exchange via digital voice exchange.
Looking for hackers with the skills:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15
This project is one of its kind!