The osc16 videos were released on http://media.ccc.de - a web frontend for video presentations from conferences.
'media' consists of the following parts:
- Rails frontend / public API / private API / admin interfaces
- Postgresql DB
- Mirrorbrain CDN
- Mirrorbrain API (optional, https://github.com/voc/media-cdn-api)
Let's try to install http://github.com/voc/media.ccc.de for SUSE.
- Instead of creating containers, or using heroku-style buildpacks we'll distribute the app the olde way: by building RPMs.
- Add configuration settings to the rails app for personalization
- Allow for different content on the 'about' page
This project is one of its kind!
Be the first to comment!